EFFECTIVE RISK GOVERNANCE
An interactive and energetic course giving an overview of the core aspects of enterprise risk management
Effective Risk Governance Course
The Effective Risk Governance training course is for those who want to to assess the effectiveness of risk governance in their organisation and identify any areas for improvement. This course will help you better understand how the risk function can build trust and:
Deliver business objectives in line with the defined corporate culture and expectations.
Meet the reporting requirements of investors, analysts, regulators and the board.
This three-hour, live training course draws on the experience of the trainers and participants. It is an energetic, interactive session that gives practical guidance. An optional one-hour coaching follow up, tailored to your organisation’s needs is available on-demand. Attendees will receive a certificate for attendance to confirm relevant continued professional development.
If you are interested in any of the elements of this course, please let us know and we can discuss how we can make it most useful to you and your organisations needs.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with responsibility or accountability for the risk function
Senior executives and managers
Board, Audit Committee and Risk Committee members
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
—Jordyn Aitken, HSE Systems Manager ALLTECH
"I never expected an online training to be so energetic and interactive, but I didn’t feel at all like we were missing anything by not being in a classroom. So many great takeaways for me (as is evidenced by my copious notes taken), and I leave the training feeling inspired with plenty of food for thought. Really brilliant training, and I wish I’d taken it sooner! So thanks to you all for everything."
- Understand the role and value of risk management for delivering overall corporate governance.
- Be aware of the methods to deliver robust and holistic risk governance in your organisation.
- Be confident that your organisation can report risks externally, in line with expected good practice.
- Understand how risk management can support delivery against business demands, including financing, business resilience and sustainability.
- Be able to assess how effective your current risk management system is and identify any gaps.
- Know what changes to make in your risk governance structures and processes.
- Deliver what your stakeholders need to know about risk in your organisation.