The increasing complexity of the threats and opportunities that your organisation faces requires a modified approach to risk and control management. Often, the simple method is the most effective. The key is to allow your organisation to own their techniques, allowing risk management to become an embedded way of how your organisation makes decisions and operates.
Our diverse team has hands-on experience in implementing integrated risk management in a wide range of industries and cultures. This has allowed us to discover, test and refine techniques. We therefore have the ability to tailor the right tools to your business.
- Catastrophic risk identification and scenario planning
- Risk strategy and framework development
- Organisation risk maturity assessments
- Risk surveys
- Development of risk policies, procedures, and standards
- Development of risk tools such as risk registers and matrix
- Enterprise and operational risk assessments
- Facilitation of interactive risk workshops
- Control identification, implementation and monitoring
- Business continuity and resilience
- Communication of risks to company Boards and key stakeholders
- Annual reporting
- Risk management function outsourcing
- Risk system implementation