The risk management software experts in the Satarla network match clients needs to their current and future requirements. We are software agnostic, meaning we are an unbiased source of information, therefore we recommend the best fit solution. That said, we have good relationships with many software vendors who we work alongside to implement software for clients, across a range of use cases.
The increasing complexity of the threats and opportunities that your organisation faces requires a modified approach to risk and control management. Often, the simple method is the most effective. The key is to allow your organisation to own their techniques, allowing risk management to become an embedded way of how your organisation makes decisions and operates.
Our diverse team has hands-on experience in implementing integrated risk management in a wide range of industries and cultures. This has allowed us to discover, test and refine techniques. We therefore have the ability to tailor the right tools to your business.
- Risk strategy and framework development
- Organisation risk maturity assessments
- Risk surveys
- Development of risk policies, procedures, and standards
- Development of risk tools such as risk registers and matrix
- Enterprise and operational risk assessments
- Facilitation of interactive risk workshops
- Control identification, implementation and monitoring
- Business continuity and resilience
- Communication of risks to company Boards and key stakeholders
- Annual reporting
- Risk management function outsourcing
- Risk system implementation
- Risk software sourcing and embedding
- Catastrophic risk identification and scenario planning